The nature of work and learning continues to change, further accelerated by developments in technology. We have never been in an era that shifts so fast, but never will it ever be so slow again.
Exploring opportunities that arise through change, we cultivate creative thinking to achieve new possibilities in transforming work and learning.
Our clients engage us to help them imagine what the future may bring and develop solutions to meet their aspirations for organisational transformation.
Some of our recent adventures are:
with corporates across many sectors:
- helping a leading global online retailer transform workplaces across Europe to provide the best experience for their people
- developing a workplace strategy for Pfizer Australia that prepares them to lead into the future
- supporting a major Irish financial institution start their introductory transformation to an agile working framework for their Dublin HQ
- supporting workplace change for the consolidation of a global news organisation
- developing a change program for the implementation of new technology solutions for a major real estate provider across APAC
- helping a financial sector organisation make the shift to a dynamic work environment
- designing a program to engender new work behaviours for a media conglomerate in SE Asia
and government organisations:
- supporting NSW Department of Education, Australia, transition to an agile work model – the largest NSW government agency to make this change
- generating a 25 year masterplan for the Australian Parliament House in Canberra
- developing a requirements brief for the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources Australia
for learning and research environments:
- conceiving next generation learning and teaching environments at Monash University
- advising the implementation of new ways of working for the Melbourne School of Engineering, University of Melbourne.
- collaborating on planning for Sydney’s very first high-rise school
- supporting new clinical services at the Kids Research Institute – via the development of an innovative workplace model
- engaging stakeholders in developing a new masterplan for James Cook University
- advisory for the strategic development board of Bonn international school
imagining and researching new models for work and learning:
- providing strategy and business case advisory for a co-working operator in Singapore
- discussing the impact of blockchain technology on the future of commerce
- establishing a meta-community in Bonn linking the start-up hangouts and corporate accelerator programs as a guide for the city and all its creative people